Saturday, September 20, 2008

wikipedia cant be trusted

wikipedia is a site that with holds lots of information and is perfect for the college student who has a very deverse group of classes, or so it would seem. the blogs on the npr website have opened my eyes to the posiabilites of inacuracy in the website. which is completly true and makes since due to the nature of the website that allows all users to add/ delete anything they want to.

I still belive that many of the articles about technical terms and such are still mostly reliable but I do not recomended it as a priamry information source. the site can not be fully trusted in anyway in my eyes. i guess for my information purposes i will have to do it the old fashion way, work the google on the internet machine.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Now that i have read about Wikepidia i don't think i will ever see the articles as reliable, any of them.